OpenStudio is supported on Windows XP – 8.1, OS X 10.8 – 10.9, and Ubuntu 12.04.
Download and install Download EnergyPlus 8.0.
- The main EnergyPlus page takes you to EnergyPlus 8.1. Follow the steps below to download EnergyPlus 8.0
- Create an EnergyPlus account if you don't have one and then login.
- After you log in you can click the link to access the page to "Download Older Versions of Energy Plus".
- Choose the appropriate version of EnergyPlus 8.0 for your computer. Download and follow the instructions. OpenStudio will work with 32 or 64bit EnergyPlus installers.
- The OpenStudio SketchUp Plug-in requires Sketchup 8.0 or SketchUp 2013 (not available for Linux).
- Create an OpenStudio account, then download and install OpenStudio.
- Setup a Building Component Library (BCL) account to access online building components and measures. View instructions on how to setup your account and configure the key in OpenStudio.